April 8, 2009
- 5 large pork chops
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons dried: oregano, ground mustard, salt, pepper, basil, sage, parsley
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Heat a large skillet.
- Add seasonings to flour, mix well.
- Divide seasoned flour into two parts, on two separate plates.
- Beat eggs, place in shallow bowl.
- Dredge pork chop in flour, then egg, then in second plate of flour.
- Cook until done (golden brown, crispy, cooked through).
- 4 cups grated yellow cheese
- 1 minced onion
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried ground mustard
- 4 strips bacon
- 6 medium sized potatoes.
- Slice potatoes thinly. (I used a food processor).
- Mix cheese, cream, mustard.
- In a 9×13 casserole dish, layer potatoes and cheese mixture. (3 layers is good).
- Add milk.
- Lay bacon on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bacon, continue baking for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 20 minutes before serving.
- 1 package frozen, cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Use 2 quart pot, half filled with water.
- Dump in green beans and butter, heat to boiling.
- Remove from water and serve.